Sanitation Monitoring Toolkit
Produced by UNICEF in 2014, this toolkit brings together current thinking and practice in monitoring sanitation organized into seven thematic areas:
- Monitoring the enabling environment
- Monitoring national sanitation access
- Monitoring Community Approaches to Total Sanitation (CATS)
- Monitoring equity
- Monitoring sustainability and sector performance
- Monitoring sanitation marketing
- Monitoring Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) in schools
Each of the areas refers to current reports, protocols and tools that measure and analyse progress, outcomes and results of rural sanitation programmes, interventions and services. All toolkit content is easily viewable on the website, and is available for download in PDF format.
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review "Sanitation Monitoring Toolkit "
Add a review
Add an implementation report
Other tools that could interest you
WASH Accountability Mapping Tools
the water sector, represented as a comprehensive system of accountability relations involving policy makers, service providers and communities.