The 2014 SWA High Level Meeting (HLM) was held on Friday 11 April 2014 at the World Bank in Washington DC alongside the World Bank Spring Meetings.
The following list of information and guidance materials were given to Parnters to better prepare for the meetings:
High Level Meeting Documents:
Sector Ministers’ Meeting Documents:
Recommended partner action in the lead up to the 2014 HLM
To prepare for the 2014 HLM, Partners were recommended to follow the following steps in order to develop a strategy and action plan to reach the HLM.
- Launch advocacy campaigns
Nov – Jan:
- Review progress on existing commitments
- sector analyses to identify solutions and define new commitments
- engage ministers
- inter- ministerial dialogue
- Finalize 2014 report back on progress on the 2012 HLM commitments
- Finalize commitments to be tabled at the HLM
- prepare for 2014 HLM
Read guidance on the HLCD and find out more about the key steps on the road to the 2014 SWA High Level Meeting.